– Timeline: Applications for membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive from October – February each year for daughters in grades 6th – 9th at the time of the Membership Drive.
– Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside in Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, or Cupertino.
– Sponsorship: A Prospective Member shall be sponsored by an Active or Sustainer Patroness and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional, or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter. (We can help connect you with a sponsor if needed).
– Open House: We encourage you and your daughter to attend our Open House on October 15th. If you fill out the Membership Inquiry form, you will automatically receive an invitation.
– Application: Complete the online application by January 12, 2018.
The NCL experience is designed to take place over six grade level years. Because it a small group program, class size is a critical factor to ensure success. Openings in all classes above 7th grade are at the discretion of the Chapter Board and are based on a predetermined class size range.
Please click the link to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form. A member of the Membership Committee will contact you during our Annual Membership Drive. Please understand that there is neither a guarantee nor obligation of membership when a Committee member contacts you.
If you have any membership questions, please email Gayle Mujica at firstname.lastname@example.org.