– Timeline: Applications for membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive from October – February each year for daughters in grades 6th – 9th at the time of the Membership Drive.
– Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside or attend school in Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, or Cupertino.
– Sponsorship: A Prospective Member shall be sponsored by an Active or Sustainer Patroness and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional, or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter. (We can help connect you with a sponsor if needed).
– Open House: We encourage you and your daughter to attend our Fall Open House. If you fill out the Membership Inquiry Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org, you will automatically receive an invitation.
– Application: Complete the online application by due date (usually early in the calendar year). If you fill out the Membership Inquiry Form or email email@example.com, you will receive information from the Membership Drive Coordinator as to the application process and due dates.
The NCL experience is designed to take place over six grade level years. Because it a small group program, class size is a critical factor to ensure success. Openings in all classes above 7th grade are at the discretion of the Chapter Board and are based on a predetermined class size range.
If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.